Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh how I love French Onion Soup !

I almost forgot to blog tonight... :O I know I know, how could I forget.
Anyway I feel like I got a lot accomplished today. I did my laundry (finally), took a couple of quizzes and did  my hair. It may not seem a lot to you all but trust when I say, it's a lot. However my room is still a  mess :(
So tell me why I wacthed Pocahontas this evening and bawled my eyes out.. Im such a lame. Being as that is an animated children's film, when I used to watch it I never understood the seriousness of the film and it's purpose.  I can go on and on about Walt Disney's hidden seriounenss in all his films but being as I work for the company now, I'd rather not. Don't get me wrong I  love Disney films and the whole company. Im such a big kid at heart.
I've notcied I blog around this time everynight. It's not something I do on  purpose I guess I just have a routine now. But I'm going to bed, I'm super excited about my morning class tomorrow. I'll give you the detes in 24 hours............

BTW,  Im on my iPad doing this so please don't mind my lack of spelling lol.
 Oh and I had FrenchOnion soup for dinner and it was the best !!! Ok night.  MMMMMMGOOD:)

1 comment:

  1. Pocahontas is the most frequently talked about Disney film at my dinner table. And yes, definitely say nothing about a company you work for online (nothing negative that is). :) I've known people to be fired for such, on the spot!! It's kind of unbelievable that it happens!

    ReplyDelete