Monday, January 7, 2013

^__^


Wow talk about a headache! The first day of school was super overwhelming, and I only had one class to go to. I guess it was just one of those days. Class was actually great, it was only 50 minutes and I met somebody who has the same favorite food as me…McDonald’s chicken nuggets. However, it was after school that sucked! On my way to work I spilled OJ on my blouse, then on my way getting out of the car, with only one foot out of the door, I ripped my pants. Did I mention this was all before 9 am? Needless to say I didn’t go to work. Things got much better when I arrived home and realized I forgot to take the trash out and my, oh so lovely roommate didn’t mind to do it either. As my day went on my headache subsided until…I logged on to my atlas email. My world came crashing down, not really but kinda. With every page of syllabus from each class I have a total of 102 pages of syllabus to read, yay me! So with it being 9:23 PM and my eyes are burning due to this monstrous headache, I am going to hit the hay and wake up at the crack of dawn and read ALL 102 pages of syllabus.
           "Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget
so listen and you won't regret be true to yourself don't miss your chance and you won't end up like the fool...who...ripped...his..PAAANTS" - SpongeBob Squarepants

No comments:

Post a Comment